Cities Of Love Awards 2021
Now entering its 4th year, the Cities Of Love Awards 2021 is to recognize the efforts made by the ordinary person or enterprises. Innovative solutions that enhance one’s quality of life, work or play contribute to the love and care for the communities. Submission is open until 30, June 2021. Each winner will receive an exclusive trophy and certificate presented during the awards ceremony and get international exposure through Cities of Love Awards(COLA) media partners. Aoyama Design Forum is proud to announce the partnership with COLA and will provide full support to the award.
Awards for sustainability are often given to more prominent figures such as government agencies corporations or business leaders who have helped to implement large-scale transformational projects. While their impacts are applaudable and desirable, we must seek out and recognize the contributions of individuals or smaller organizations.
About Cities of Love Awards / COLA
COLA was launched in Singapore in May 2017. It is to recognize the efforts made by people or enterprises, innovative solutions and efforts, both tangible and intangible, that contribute to the love and care for the communities they live in COLA celebrates positive contributions. No project is neither too small nor insignificant. Actions that have made a positive impact on social, environmental, and innovative products sustainability, deserve to be recognized. we want to hear from you. We believe that every positive effort should be given a chance to be appreciated and recognized. The world needs to hear what you have done.
Mission: To recognize ground-up initiatives that help create sustainable cities.
Vision: Innovative cities with sustainable future in social, economic and environmental developments.
Projects should be submitted under one of the following three categories.
Building A Society That Lasts. Initiatives, actions or organisations that will sustain their social group or community in the long-term.
INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS SUSTAINABILITY
Building An Innovative Product. Business models or actions that balanced growth with contributions to the local economy and the welfare of the workforce who helped achieve it.
Building A Healthy Environment. Actions that create a sustainable and friendly environment, or help to protect and maintain an existing one.
Categories, Fee and Payments
- Individuals: Local SGD $105.00 / Overseas SGD $210.00(USD160)
- Groups: Local SGD $313.00 / Overseas SGD $628.00 (USD510.00)
- Business: Local SGD $313.00 / Overseas SGD $628.00 (USD510.00)
- Call for entries: 28 July 2020
- Submission deadline: 30 June 2021
- Winners announced: August 2021
- Award ceremony October 2021
- Winners receive an exclusive trophy and certificate presented during the awards ceremony.
- Winners will have the opportunity to share and inspire others alongside COLA media partners.
- Award-winning projects may be connected to other global sustainability awards.
- Winners get to meet like-minded individuals and businesses that could be collaborators or provide funding for their next project.
- Winner's family and community will benefit from his/hers pioneering efforts and hard work.
- COLA will share the winning work across their social media channels and networks.